The Kurt Cobain documentary will come out soon and I look forward to stepping back after time has passed to see this. His daughter was at the helm of production and I am so eager to see the results of the story she approved. It recently premiered at Sundance. His daughter Frances is 22. Maybe she will be into making more documentaries. She can always chat with Dave Grohl about her ideas. Can we all imagine for a moment what that conversation of ideas would be like? He seems to be full of fire about music history and that would be a cool collaboration, right?
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Montage of Heck
The Kurt Cobain documentary will come out soon and I look forward to stepping back after time has passed to see this. His daughter was at the helm of production and I am so eager to see the results of the story she approved. It recently premiered at Sundance. His daughter Frances is 22. Maybe she will be into making more documentaries. She can always chat with Dave Grohl about her ideas. Can we all imagine for a moment what that conversation of ideas would be like? He seems to be full of fire about music history and that would be a cool collaboration, right?
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment